Hello,

I haven't tried it yet and wanted to know if anyone has the clue before I delve deeper
into it (just being lazy :)). According to the documentation , the Archive::Tar module
supports the *.gz format. I didn't find anything about *.Z (the compress format on
UNIX). Does Archive::Tar supports this format  but and somehow was skipped in the
documentation ? If not, is there a module that does the same for *.Z??

Thanks
Shishir