I think that will give just about any CSV parser some trouble.  Quotes in
CSV files are used to denote fields that may contain commas.  Is there any
way to get Radius to use another string delimiter?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Frisvold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 8:43 AM
To: Hanson, Robert; Beginners@Perl. Org (E-mail)
Subject: RE: :CSV

Ugh...

I figured out what it's choking on by using Text::CSV instead of
DBD::CSV ...  Some of the entries look something like this :

"06/06/02","22:16:23","Some stuff here","LDAP JUNK DN="\\HERE\123"
AT="7" US="" SI="12345"",,,,"More junk",,,

The problem, I believe, is that LDAP JUNK....  I think those quotes
inside the quotes area are causing Text::CSV to fail that line...  The
lines in the file without the LDAP garbage are working fine...

Anyone know anything about Text::CSV?  Is there a way around this?

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
CCNA Certified - CSCO10151622
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]