At home I do this with LWP on my Lynksys. Look at LWP::UserAgent and
LWP::Simple for the fetching, and HTML::Parser for the HTML parsing (or
just use a regular expression if you can).

Cheers,
Kevin

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 10:35:59AM -0700, bob ackerman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said
something similar to:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
Share the groove.