Hi folks!

Well, here's one I'm just not getting to grips with.

I'm parsing a configuration file for an application, and it has a parameter
as such:

Parameter=Value1 Value2 Value3 \
                Value4 Value5 Value6 \
                Value7 Value8

There are other parameters before and after this entry in the configuration
file as well. I want to grab these values and put them in an array, so I can
later use them for additional usage. I'm just not getting this anywhere. And
I don't even have a code snippet to show, since I'm not sure how to iterate
over these lines either. NB. there is a newline after each \, hence why it
doesn't just read them all in as one line... :(

How can I go about doing this? My head's just gone into a stand still and I
just need someone to wake me up I guess!! ;)

TIA!

Best Regards

Anders Holm
Critical Path Technical Support Engineer
Tel USA/Canada: 1 800 353 8437
Tel Worldwide:  +1 801 736 0806
E-mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet:       http://support.cp.net