Alaric Joseph Hammell wrote at Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:13:46 +0200:

> I am very new to perl and wondering if there is something in Perl similar to header
>files in C?
> Please direct me.

You can simulate it with
do '$filename';

But it's not very Perlish in the most cases.
Just use either a module for some subroutines, classes, generic algorithms,
or a config file or similar for data definitions.

Also header files of C are often used for declarations of data structures.
Well, Perl is intelligent enough to detect them in many cases for itself.

Cheerio,
Janek