[Thread rearranged]

on Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:52:19 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Nigel Peck) wrote:

> Felix Geerinckx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/18/02 11:30am
>>
>> Did you consider ActiveState's PerlApp (part of their Perl Dev
>> Kit), which can compile a Perl program to an (optionally
>> freestanding - i.e. no need for a Perl installation at the
>> customer's site) executable?
>
> Sounds good, is it reliable?

I did some projects with it, without any problems whatsoever.
I am, however, not interested in hiding my code. I just wanted to
deploy Perl programs on a lot of desktops without the need to install
Perl and a bunch of modules on each of them.

--
felix