From: Leila Lappin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 12:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Perl and GUI question

Hello all,

Please give me some tips and ideas on how to use Perl to create a GUI if that's
possible at all. The GUI I'm looking to create is a simple one but it has to run stand
alone. It will be the front end for invoking another Perl script that connects to a
data base and does some queries and updates.

Simply put, I need to write a scripts that allows me to invoke another Perl script and
has a graphical user interface.

Thank in advance for your input and advice.