Chad,
Try adding this at the top of the script:
BEGIN { unshift(@INC, "./"); }
instead of:
push (@INC, '.');
>>On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:48:38 -0400, chad kellerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>> Boy this stuff can get frustrating....
>>
>> I am trying to include my own perl module that is outside the regular @INC
>>array. But my perl script still can not find it.. Any suggestions would be
>>appreciated...
>>
>>Here is what I have...
>>
>>
>>script.pm
>>
>>package Script;
>>BEGIN {
>> use Exporter;
>> @ISA = qw( Exporter );
>> @EXPORT = qw($serverList);
>>}
>>
>># declaring variable for main server list
>>my $serverList = "/home/user/somefile";
>>return 1;
>>END { }
>>
>>
>>script.pl
>>
>>use strict;
>>$|++;
>>
>>push (@INC, '.');
>>
>>use FileHandle;
>>use Script;
>>
>>use vars qw(
>> $msl %msl
>>);
>>
>>print $serverList;
>>
>>
>>
>> But is fails with the typical Can't locate Script.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
>>etc.
>>
>>I am on linux running this from /home/server/scripts/
>>
>>Can anyone see what I an doing wrong from this?
>>
>>Thanks for the help.
Mike(mickalo)Blezien
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solutions that work!
http://www.thunder-rain.com
Tel: 1(985)902-8484
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]