(404) 712-2879 - Office

12674 - PIC

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Jul 26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>was wondering if Perl will allow for the manipulation of a spreadsheet
in

>Microsoft Excel. Have no idea what to look for in the way of modules.

>Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Did you even consider searching CPAN for "Excel" or "Spreadsheet"?

  http://search.cpan.org/

--

Jeff "japhy" Pinyan      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pobox.com/~japhy/

RPI Acacia brother #734   http://www.perlmonks.org/
http://www.cpan.org/

** Look for "Regular Expressions in Perl" published by Manning, in 2002
**

<stu> what does y/// stand for?  <tenderpuss> why, yansliterate of
course.

[  I'm looking for programming work.  If you like my work, let me know.
]