on Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:53:47 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Timothy
Johnson) wrote:

> I thought Coke was it...

Guys,

I am truly shocked by your behaviour in this thread.

One of our nice colleagues and regulars at perl.beginners takes the
effort to report about the precarious condition in his (home?) town,
(which you undoubtly have witnessed from your comfortable tv-couch),
and all you think about is making jokes.

Shame on you.

Jenda,

I hope the water stops rising soon (although the latest news doesn't
seem that optimistic), and that everything stays well for you and
your loved ones.

--
felix