> remember that one of the important duties in life
> is to know when to send in the clowns....

Well said, I must say I wondered momentarily how my post about "his
dealer" would go over, but I felt that those of us half way around the
globe might be able to provide a smile in an otherwise bad time
(especially since that is about all we can provide, other than perl help).

And while we ignorant americans sit here (and I am speaking for most of
us, not all of us (we do this well too)) only knowing one spoken
language, we must make jokes about his only slightly broken english to
cover our own inadequacies in foreign relations........

Lord knows he speaks better english than most of the people here in my
state (Indiana), and much better than the athletes that are so oft
interviewed on the tube during half time or such of some sporting event,
and I won't even start in on my Jack Edwards rant..........

http://danconia.org