nope.. then it would be able to get that far.

Remember I have:
use XML::Simple;

Which calls other modules (XML::SAX etc.)
but stranger is that PurePerl.pm is in the same dir as the ParserFactory.pm.

plus the onlything I have in my PERL5LIB env var is my private module dirs.
I use 'use lib' all the time anyway.