Thanks everybody, I've learn quite a lot in this lesson again.
Anyway, I still not up the OO level in Perl, so, quite sort of
information here I still need sometime to digest.

Here is something I've simply test, but not confirm they are
right or not.

When I pick up an exported vars from a package, is it becomes a
gobal var? When I modify the vars value, is that other package
will share the same value too?

Base on my test, they are both yes. But any exception ?

Here is an idea for how I will play with a this kind of value.
Would anybody comment on it ?

######
package myglobal;
use strict;

require Exporter;
our @ISA = qw (Exporter);
our @EXPORT = qw (%VARS RELOAD_VARS);
our %VARS;

sub RELOAD_VARS
{
    $VARS{A} = 'A';
    $VARS{B} = 'B';
    $VARS{C} = 'C';
}

RELOAD_VARS unless keys(%VARS);
1;
#######

Say, some packages, whatever A,B,C,D,E will use %VARS,
and base on some simple test, they are able to retrieve
%VARS and its modified values, and I can reload it anytime
I want. But, again, I am not sure what I am doing is right
or wrong, perhaps there are some special cases that I can't
imagine right now. Anybody can help me to confirm this?

Rgds,
Connie