Hi

I want to put a hash into each element of an array.  I do it like the following bit of
code.  When I iterate round my hash before putting it in the array of the hash
values/keys are there.  However, when I iterate through the hash after putting it in
the array all i get is '4/8' as the ouput.

I am sure this is very simple and I'm doing something stupid.  Does anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Simon.

my @array
my $count = 0;
my $maxCount = 4;

while $count < $maxCount
{
    my %myHash = &getHash;

    foreach $key (keys %myHash )
    {
       print "THIS WORKS: $key $myHash{$key}\n";
    }

    # Now assign the hash to my array
    $array[$count] = %myHash;

    my %newHash = $array[$count];
    foreach $key (keys %newHash )
    {
        print "THIS DOESN'T WORK: $key $newHash {$key}\n";

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or