i have a source code for a bot which is extremely huge. i split it up into
several files, i.e:
source1.pl
source2.pl
source3.pl
etc..
and in the main executable file..
require("source1.pl");
require("source2.pl");
require("source3.pl");
then run the main executable file, and it'll load each other source file
into perl, and treat is as one big source.

dan