From: "NYIMI Jose (BMB)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Henry Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 3:20 PM
Subject: RE: Filename modification

Give a look to File::Basename module.

http://search.cpan.org/author/JHI/perl-5.8.0/lib/File/Basename.pm

José.

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our
website at http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.