Henry Wong wrote:

> Hi all, I tried using the below codes provided but i got an error saying
> "Can't locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC...etc". I reckon that the Date::Manip
> do not exist in my library. Any other alternatives for my problem below?
>

> Regards,

you just have to install Date::Manip. it's very easy to install. it's a
stand alone module written entirely in Perl and do not requires any other
external module.

try install it this way:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Date::Manip'

if that doesn't work, do the following:

1. download Date::Manip from CPAN manually
2. untar it like tar -zxf <Date::Manip module>
3. cd <Date::Manip> directory
4. perl Makefile.PL
5. make
6. make test
7. make install
8. make clean

run the above as 'root' and it should install without error.

david