--
There are only 10 types of people in the world - Those who understand
binary, and those who don't

        Does anyone know if it is possible to access a .mdb file (MS Access)
from perl running on a linux box? I don't have access to a windows box
to serve the files and the DBD:ODBC drivers seem to work only under the
win32 port of Perl.

        FYI. I have >300 .mdb files that I want to extract all the data to CSV
files (There are 4 tables (with the same tablenames) within each .mdb).

Thanks in advance for any advice/help.

Mark.