Hi,
     I am totally beginner in Perl and programming. I
have no experience before. I want to know that "is it
possible to do with perl script to write and send the
mail for outlook without opening outlook
application?".
     What I mean is I just enter user name and
password for outlook account and give the text file of
message to perl and I want perl to do it
automatically. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards
Aung