From: Hello Buddy [mailto:hello_buddy_001@;yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 4:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Wants to know about outlook with perl

Thanks Beau,
          Just one more questions, how about other
mail application like Novell GroupWise, Lotus Notes...

          The main objective for me is doing job
automatically without launching client mail
application. Will it be possible? What CPAN modules
should I study? I am on Win32 platform. My main
objective is to send mail users according to server
mail log file.

Best regards
Aung