Hi,

 I have written script that makes lot of files but the problem is that my
script stores all the files at the location from where the script is run. I
have tried usingt chdir("c:\abc") in order to store all the files in abc
directory but its of no use and still it stores files in the directory from
where the script is run.

Could someone throw some light as how I can use some statement before making
files so that all of them are stored in one directory of my choice.

Regards,
Ankit