I'd second that motion.  There are a few addresses that I would have
submitted in the past if I had known where to send them...

-----Original Message-----
From: dan
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11/7/02 5:26 AM
Subject: Non valid emails

And another thing...

Is there some moderator or something of this board that can delete
emails
from the mailing list that haven't been used, or been retrievable, for a
certain amount of time? I think it gets annoying when you post to the
newsgroup, and then get a few Mailer Daemon responses saying the message
couldn't be delivered to X people because of Y reason.

dan