On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 01:26:22PM -0000, dan wrote:
> Is there some moderator or something of this board that can delete emails
> from the mailing list that haven't been used, or been retrievable, for a
> certain amount of time? I think it gets annoying when you post to the
> newsgroup, and then get a few Mailer Daemon responses saying the message
> couldn't be delivered to X people because of Y reason.

When I start getting consistently bounced emails from a single person I
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the owner unsubscribes the email address.

Be careful under what conditions you tell the owner about it; make sure the
email address is consistently bouncing emails.  For example, if the owner is
on vacation and you're receiving vacation messages (I hate that).  I usually
don't notify the owner if a message is bouncing with an error that could be
cleared up, unless it happens for a while.

Michael
--
Administrator                      www.shoebox.net
Programmer, System Administrator   www.gallanttech.com