Try making a numberLposition hashas you iterate through the array, add each number as
a key and the position in the array as the value.  Then use sort($keys(%hash)) to
order them.  I'm a newbie, also, so I'm not sure if sort has an optional parameter for
order, though.  You'll have to explore that one on your own.

Joseph