Greetings!

Another question showing my heritage as a programmer in the world
according to Microsoft:

Poking around in the man pages seems to me to be a slow process,
especially for one who is new to the world of Perl.  Has anyone
converted the man pages into the same kind of indexed help files that
come with Microsoft compilers and many other programs in that world?
In that world, help files come with a table of contents, an index, and
a search capability.  A similar thing for Perl would be a great help to
this poor benighted heathens struggling to see the light of Perl.

Thanks!

Rob