Hi list,

Whenever I load an SVG document into my apache browser
it prints the contents of the XML. I'm presuming that
apache doesn't come equiped to deal with SVG?

Do I need a special module to install? Or can I modify
the httpd file to deal with SVG types (in a sense,
switch it on?)
e.g.: AddType application/x-httpd-svg .svg -> but if
this needs a special module which may not be present I
suppose it's useless?

Ben