> >if your file is a text file....
> >
> >#! /usr/bin/perl -w
> >
> >$file = "/suidbin/sendmail -t";
> >$var = "the_file.txt";
> >
> >open(FILE, "$var") || die "cant open text file";
> >@file = <FILE>;
> >close(FILE);
> >
> >##open pipe to sendmail
> >open(MAIL, "|$file") || die "cant open sendmail";
> >print MAIL "To: blah\@devnull.bz\n" ;
> >print MAIL "From: blah\@cyberspace.org\n" ;
> >print MAIL "Subject: Fresh\n\n" ;
> >foreach(@file){
> >     print MAIL;
> >}
> >close ( MAIL ) ;
> >

> >--
> >jd
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >Bad spellers of the world untie!
>

> The above file works great on my NT server.... but how do I
> send it to multiple people? I've tried turning the addressee

You'll need to specify a properly formatted list of adresses.
You can do that by researching the proper format on the internet and doing by hand or
use one of the
Great mail modules to do it for you, faster, neater, easier, more portabley, safer,
error free ( asuming the addresses are real of course and formatted right but there's
even a module for that! )

Dan