From: Harry Putnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Should I have a cmd history with the current CPAN module?
>
> If it is something I can setup.  Can someone explain how?

Yes you should, but it may depend on your OS.

Under WinNT/2k/XP it's the console that provides the history, under
Win9x you need to load doskey.exe (if I remember right), under Unix
the CPAN should load Term::Readline which should provide this.

Tell us what OS do you have and someone will be able to give some
more details.

Jenda
===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery