Howdy:

Running perl  v5.6.0 on RedHat Linux 7.2.

Is there a perl module that can help me
convert a few thousand html files into PDF
files?

Currently, I have a program called 'htmldoc' and I can script it so
that I convert the html files into PDF, however, the
font size doesn't seem to carry over well.  The result
is the data does not fit on to the paper if the font size
is over 6 points.  This is too small to read - there seems
to be no reason to even generate the reports if this
is the case.

I don't have Adobe products, either; as far as I know,
even if I did have Adobe, I couldn't batch a few thousand
reports that way.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-X