Hi,

AFAIK, you would have to convert HTML to Latex or PostScript first.
Then you could just run it through either texi2pdf or ps2pdf that should
be on your Linux box.  (locate 2pdf)  I use ps2pdf all the time and have
had great success with it.

Check out http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/  You can download the source
code and compile or if you absolutely had to, you could get a trial
WinDoze version.  I have not used this product.

While neither of those are Perl options, they are at least options...