INDEPENDENCE COMMUNITY BANK CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message
(and any attachment) is confidential and
intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard-copy,
copy, use or disseminate this email or any of its attachments. If you received this
email
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it. This notice is
automatically
appended to all Internet email.