Hi all,

1. Is Server Push feature only supported by Netscape but not by IE? If yes, is there
anyway we can do similar tricks with IE? I know I can achieve the same goal by using
Client Pull, HTML refresh tag, but the flashing screen is kind of annoying.

2. I ran a couple of CGI scripts through Netscape doing server push updating a counter
value every second, but they only ran for less than a minute then stopped. However, if
I ran these scripts as a Perl script on the server, perl <filename>.cgi, they ran
continuously no problem. What might be the problem here?

Thanks for your advice and your time.

ps, I am using CGI.pm and calling the do_push to implement the server push feature.

David