On Friday 04 April 2003 11:59, you wrote:

Yes.  I agree.  IO::Socket is better.  Anyone tried the POE components?

   31 POE::Component::IRC                                  2.70   FIMM
   32 POE::Component::IRC::Object                          0.02   MSERGEANT
   33 POE::Component::IRC::Onjoin                          1.12   AFOXSON
   34 POE::Component::IRC::Onjoin::EventProcessor          1.70   AFOXSON

--

- Jim