Outside of putting in calls to <STDIN>; is there a way
to slow down the output of a perl program?  If I have
a lot of output to be printed, I never get to see the
beginning of it, only the end.  Alternatively, if I
could make the little black screen a full screen, AND
keep the font size the same so I'd actually get double
the output on one screen, that would help too.  For
both, I'd be very happy.

Is there a way to write multi-line comments in Perl?

Thanks in advance, -stu