Hi,
I want to use readdir to read a directory tree & find a certain file, which might be
present in many subdirectories (this file will be a trigger to continue of the
process). Then I want to define a few variables respectively to the number of files
found in readir that will define the path of those files.  Then conditioned to each
path the readdir found, pick up some other file from that directory & attach it to a
mail message.

The part of the attachment to a mail message I have. What I miss is all the rest I
have described.

Thank you

?Ronen Kfir
System Administrator