Hey all,

Followed the instructions for using h2xs and
everything seems okay. Problem is, when I try running
the simple hello world script it crashes with the
error:

can't locate loadable object for module mytest in @inc
(@inc contains: blib/arch blib/lib c:/perl/lib
c:/perl/site/lib.) at hello.pl line 6
compilation failed in require at hello.pl line 6
BEGIN fialed--compilation aborted at hello.pl line 6

I've tried moving the mytest.pm module into lib in
case it couldn't find it, but to no avail. Also
checked my perl version to see if that was the
problem...but no go...

What am I missing?? I run perl on windows NT not nix.
I like the h2xs as it appears to set a lot of stuff up
for you with the main coding occuring in the xs file.
After this I have to try and use a simple c header
file in a perl script...

Thanx
Ben