I am running xemacs on windows. I use it for all of my editing for perl,
html, ect... Great editor.

However I just started playing with html::mason and I need to install
the mmm mode in order to get the editor to work well with embedded
material.

I have no idea how to configure emacs to use it once I download it. It
says you have to ./configure make ect... Which you can't do under
windows (not easily anyways). It also mentions that you can have emacs
compile it.

How can I install other modules into emacs on a win32 environment. Also
where the hell is my config file so that I can customize emacs.

Thanks
Pkraus