Paul Kraus wrote:

> I am running xemacs on windows. I use it for all of my editing for perl,
> html, ect... Great editor.
>
> However I just started playing with html::mason and I need to install
> the mmm mode in order to get the editor to work well with embedded
> material.

Dowload the .el file and configure you config file. Sometimes you must
compile the elisp file too (M-x byte-compile-file), in that case the README
should say something about it.

> Also
> where the hell is my config file so that I can customize emacs.

If the emacs config file doesn't exist, just create it. On *nix, the .emacs
file is located in /home/user. I never used emacs on windows, but try
http://www.emacswiki.org and Google to get .emacs files examples and
configuration on win32.