Ken Lehman wrote:
> I would like to write a function that will get all the global
> variables that are declared in my script plus their values( which
> will all be strings if that matters). This is what I have so far:

        Why use global variables when you could use a hash which gives you a key plus
whatever type of data needed.  I do this all the time. Allows me to put everyhting in
one spot and I use this vairable hash for holding all the necessary data that I need
to have.

        A thought.

Wags ;)

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.