Hi All,
I know what I'm about to ask is a really stupid question but I just can't
get my head around my first outing with CGI.pm. I've RTFM as appropiate
but getting nowhere. All I want to do is dump a list of variable and their
values which have been parsed to a script. So far I have

#!/usr/bin/perl

use CGI qw(:all);
$query = new CGI;

@names = $query->param;

print header(), start_html();
foreach $entry (@names)
{
print em(param('$entry'))."<br> \n";
}

which I thought would work

If I put print "$entry \n"; that prints out the variables but not the
values. I know its going to be something stupid..What is it?

Cheers
Rus

--
www: http://www.65535.net       | Hosting - Shell Accounts
MSNM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         | Virtual Servers from just $15/mo