Thanks Steve!

>     for (whatever) {
>       push @lista_final, splice(@correos_p, 0, 8);
>       push @lista_final, splice(@correos_h, 0, 8);
>       push @lista_final, splice(@correos_y, 0, 8);
>       # etc...
>     }
Thanks! Now my 'for' works very fast. Howerver, I could like to know..

for($i=0; $i<($#archivo-2); $i++) {
      push @lista_final, splice(@correos_p, 0, 8);
      push @lista_final, splice(@correos_h, 0, 8);
      push @lista_final, splice(@correos_y, 0, 8);
      push @lista_final, splice(@correos_l, 0, 8);
      push @lista_final, splice(@correos_t, 0, 8);
      push @lista_final, splice(@correos_s, 0, 8);
      push @lista_final, splice(@correos_o, 0, 8);
}

However, Im using 8, cause I need to take 9 elements. But I would like to add
them in this way:

1 of this, 1 of B, 1 of C, to complete 9 (1 element of the 7 arrays). But in
this for Im adding them as:

9 of A, 9 of B, 9 of C, 9 of B

So, how can I start selecting one of each one? and complete 9, and again.. and
again..

Thanks!
--
Pablo Fischer Sandoval ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.pablo.com.mx