> Hello Fellow Members,

Howdy

> I am new to perl and Mysql. I want to set up a mysql table to
> take Email addresses, and randomly place them into a payment
> button from PayPal, and StormPay.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to write the script to setup the MySql
> Table to do this.

Sure, you need to be familiar with the DBI module first off.

Create your table and a user to SELECT from it.

Look at the examples in perldoc DBI for how to do a multiple row SLEECT query.
Get the query : SELECT Email from PayPalAccounts into an array, say @PPEmail

 then grab one at random like so:
 my $email = $PPEmail[rand @PPEmail];

 print qq(<input type="hidden" name="Account" value="$email">\n);

HTH

DMuey