> Hello Dan,

Howdy, please respond to the list and not just me so everyone can help/learn.

> Thanks for the come back.
>
> I decided to accept PayPal and StormPay. I would need to
> collect the PayPal Email, StormPay Email, and the peoples
> name for a form to the MySql Table Correct?
>
> Would this work? To Create Table.
>
> use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
>
> # MySQL (Database) Information
> $sql_db_name = "randomizer";
> $sql_user = "randomizer";
> $sql_pass = "biz123";
> $sql_hostname ="";
> $sql_port ="";
>

> &Db_Connect;

Why two calls to &Db_Connect?
Use my() variables to keep from shooting yourself in the foot.
Use strict and warnings/-w switch.

> $SQL = "CREATE TABLE randomizer (
> Name varchar(40),
> PayPal varchar(40),
> StormPay varchar(25),
> )";
> &Go_SQL;

Why not just use do() to simplitfy and check the return value?

> &Db_Connect;
> $SQL = "INSERT INTO randomizer (Name,PayPay,StormPay)
> VALUES ('admin','[EMAIL PROTECTED]','[EMAIL PROTECTED]'')";
> &Go_SQL;
>
> $sth->finish;
> $dbh->disconnect;
  ^^^^
I didn't see this declared earlier, another reason to use strict and my and use module
functions instead of your own function that just runs that one function basically.

> print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
> print "<font face=\"$def_font\" size=\"$def_fsize\">\n";
> print "<p align=\"center\"><font size=\"5\" face=\"Arial
> Black\" color=\"$name_clr\">Randomizer</font></p>\n";
> print "<p align=\"center\">&nbsp; &nbsp; </p>\n";
> print "<center>\n";
> print "<B>Successfully Setup The MySQL Database!</B><P>The

How do you know it was successful you didn't check any return values?

> table \"randomizer\" was created for you within your database
> :)<HR ALIGN=\"LEFT\" WIDTH=\"70%\">"; print "<P>A Randomizer
> account was also setup for admin, your login information
> "<b>Remove, Delete or Rename this file now, It's No Longer
> Needed For The List To Run!</b>"; print "</center>\n"; exit;
                                                                           ^^^^
                Exit at the end of the script is pointless and possibly bad, like in
mod_perl env.

How about somethgin like this:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use CGI qw(header);
use DBI;

print header();
my $dbh = DBI->connect(...) or die "connect failed $DBI::errstr";
my $rc = $dbh->do("CREATE TABLE ...") or die "create table failed $DBI::errstr";
die "0E0 error on table create" if $rc =~ m/^0E0$/;
$dbh->disconnect();
print "Well I made it this far without dieing I must be ok!";

See how much more readable it is? Also in a year or so when you or somebody else
comes along it's easy to figure out what's going on.

> If So, Then how do I call it to random place the PayPal,
> StormPay addresses into the buttons.

There was my original idea:

Select all address into a list and choose a random one.
Or
Get one address from a query that returns a random one out of all of them.

#2 would be better on memory and speed too I would assume since the script
only has to work with 1 piece of data insead of building a list then choosing
from it.

Either way, get the data and put it in your form.

HTH

DMuey