Trent> Hi! I've completed "Beginning Perl" by Simon Cozens. What do you
Trent> recommend as my next book? I'd like to tackle "Networking Programming
Trent> with Perl"  by Lincoln Stein or "Win32 Perl Scripting" by Roth but I'm
Trent> not sure if I'm ready for these. Should I go for something like
Trent> "Learning Perl" or "Programming Perl" before I learn sockets and Win32
Trent> or is it ok to go for it? Thanks!

Another suggestion as a completely free resource is my 177+ columns
at:

        http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/
        http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/UnixReview/
        http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/LinuxMag/

and soon my /PerlJournal/ archives will be up as well.  Woo hoo.

The column articles vary from "learning perl" level to "very advanced".