Nelson Wong wrote:
Hi all,

I always get three identical copies of a message all the time,
therefore, I just wonder if anyone has the same situation as mine!

Thanks!

BTW, it is a great ML!!! Happy knowledge sharing!

Nelson

No,
But reading the full headers of both the mails can help.

I think using nntp.perl.org is a great option. Use nntp instead of mails. No sending mails back and forth. Mails typically are relayed across many servers before the finally reach the destination thus in general cause more wasteful traffic on the net.

BTW I am saying this because I am a mail server administrator ( And I hate to see all newsgroup mails clogging my mail server )
Typicaly I believe only 10-20% of mails are read by these recipients and a waste of bandwidth relaying all mails

These are purely my opinions , I dont intend to dissuade anyone using mail to the list

Ram

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]