Dear Friends,

   I have perl 5.6.0 for windoze and ppm 2.1.2. I like
to install Tie::Hash and Tie::StdHash (or the whole
Tie Bundle) on my PC but cannot find the modules in
the perl repositories I have setup. (ppm 2.1.2 does
not have a option to list the repositories I have
setup).

  Can anyone kindly give me pointers as to which perl
repositories I can use to install the above listed Tie
modules using PPM ?

Thanks!