Danny:
My question was that I have multiple lines in a graph, and I want the first line to be
thicker that the others.  Setting line width set all lines to the same width, that is
not what I want to do.

Or I must have missed something.  Is line width global to the graph or is it settable
per line?

yi

Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I am usiing GD::Graph::lines to draw a graph with multiple lines. How
do I >specify so that lines can be of different width?

>yi

Set the line_width variable. E.g. line_width => [2] prints a thicker
line than 1, etc...

Danny