From: Yi Chu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 2:37 PM
To: Danny Miller; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: How to draw lines with different line width?

Danny:

My question was that I have multiple lines in a graph, and I want the
first line to be thicker that the others.  Setting line width set all
lines to the same width, that is not what I want to do.

Or I must have missed something.  Is line width global to the graph or
is it settable per line?

yi

Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        >I am usiing GD::Graph::lines to draw a graph with multiple
lines. How
        do I >specify so that lines can be of different width?

        >yi

        Set the line_width variable. E.g. line_width => [2] prints a
thicker
        line than 1, etc...

        Danny