Rp_29 wrote:

> Dear Jenda, pls. read thru...

This has been altered beyond my recognition from my original post.
'Science' simply means 'knowledge', and that is where my intention
ended.

There is a popular differentiation between deterministic knowledge
(science) and non-deterministic knowledge (art) and I believe that
Perl is unique in straddling that border. But whether or not
physical, chemical, linguistic or artistic knowledge is 'science'
is purely democratic.

Please don't read anything into my original post that I did not
intend; and please honour Casey's request to terminate the thread.

Rob