Hi,

I don't know anything about perl graphics. I would explain excatly what I want.

I want to develope a interactive graphical interface which can display all the nodes
in a network in a tree representation.
I should be able to draw that tree upon reading a data base (or real time data).
I should be able to click on to a particular node in that network and should be able
to do what I wish on that node( i.e. to make it interactive and what I wish to do is
not that important right now).

Can any one tell me is it possible in perl ? I have the necessary backend support in
perl.

Do you recommend to use XML or Jawa or Xwindows instead ?

Regards
Rajeev